- CPR and First Aid Classes - The City of Casper-Natrona County Health Department in partnership with the Blue Envelope Health Fund will be offering CPR and First Aid Classes at our facility, 475. S. Spruce, during the following dates and times: Healthcare Provider Course-for nurses, … Continue reading
- Are you prepared? Find out what you can do. - The Casper-Natrona County Health Department would like you to be more prepared in case of an emergency. Resolve to do one thing every month for the next year, and we will guarantee you will be more prepared by the end … Continue reading
- Cold vs Flu - Feeling ill? Is it a cold or the flu? Click the link below for a symptom reference chart. COLD vs FLU Remember the Basics of Flu Prevention: -Get your flu shot. -Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizers. -Cover your … Continue reading
- FLU SHOTS - We are now out of flu shots. Please contact your local pharmacy for flu vaccine availability.
- PERTUSSIS CASE IN NATRONA COUNTY - View the Pertussis Press Release for more information Visit the CDC web page with pertussis information at http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis