- CPR & FIRST AID CLASSES - The Casper-Natrona County Health Department, with funding from the Blue Envelope Health Fund and volunteer instructors from the Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps, offer American Heart Association CPR and First Aid classes at our building, 475 S. Spruce. The class … Continue reading
- ARE YOU PREPARED? FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO. - The Casper-Natrona County Health Department would like you to be more prepared in case of an emergency. Resolve to do one thing every month for the next year, and we will guarantee you will be more prepared by the end … Continue reading
- READY TO QUIT SMOKING? - News from the Wyoming Department of Health Wyoming Ready to Help Smokers as National Anti-Smoking Campaign Airs The Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) is prepared to help Wyoming smokers who are ready to quit as the U.S. Centers for Disease … Continue reading
- PREPARING FOR PARENTHOOD CLASS - The Casper-Natrona County Health Department Maternal Child Health Nursing Team will be offering Preparing for Parenthood classes at our facility, 475 S. Spruce St., during numerous time throughout the year. Classes will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on … Continue reading
- “HOW THE SUN SEES YOU” - Check out this great YouTube video titled “How the Sun Sees You”.
- DON’T GET BIT BY DISEASES SPREAD BY MOSQUITOS OR TICKS - News from the Wyoming Department of Health With Wyoming’s warmer months expected, the Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) is reminding residents to avoid mosquitos and ticks when spending time outdoors because these insects can carry potentially serious diseases. Mosquitos spread … Continue reading
- RABIES PREVENTION REMAINS IMPORTANT IN WYOMING - News from the Wyoming Department of Health Rabies Prevention Remains Important in Wyoming To help Wyoming residents avoid a deadly disease for themselves, as well as for pets and livestock, the Wyoming Department of Health is promoting rabies prevention strategies, … Continue reading
- WALK-IN IMMUNIZATION CLINICS - Walk-in Immunizations Hours 7:30am -6:00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays. 8:00am – 4:30pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. A parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 18.