- CPR and First Aid Classes - The City of Casper-Natrona County Health Department offers CPR and First Aid Classes at our facility, 475. S. Spruce, during the following dates and times for $50.00: Healthcare Provider Course-for nurses, EMT’s, CNA’s, etc.: 9:00am-1:00pm Thursday, July 17 Thursday, … Continue reading
- Are you prepared? Find out what you can do. - The Casper-Natrona County Health Department would like you to be more prepared in case of an emergency. Resolve to do one thing every month for the next year, and we will guarantee you will be more prepared by the end … Continue reading
- Pertussis Case in Natrona County - View the Pertussis Press Release for more information Visit the CDC web page with pertussis information at http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis
- CLEAN IT UP, SWIMMERS - View the CDC’s information about healthy swimming at www.cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/resources/infographic-clean-it-up-swimmers.html
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - View Casper-Natrona County Health Department’s employment opportunities and apply on-line at www.casperhealth.com/employment/
- NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY JUNE 27 - “Take the Test. Take Control.” National HIV Testing Day is June 27. The Casper-Natrona County Health Department offers free rapid HIV Testing. Call 577-9757 for information and appointments.