The City of Casper – Natrona County Health Department is committed to protecting and enhancing the public health and well-being in Casper and Natrona County.
At the CNCHD, we believe that there are ten essential public health services:
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
*NO TB TESTS WILL BE DONE DURING THE WEEK OF AUGUST 3rd-7th
Board of Health: Friday July 17, 8:30am-1:00pm, Elkhorn Room
NOTE: Board of Health meetings are now held in one monthly session instead of two. Board of Health meetings are generally held on the second Thursday of the month at 5:30pm. Check this page for up to date meeting times and dates.
The Casper-Natrona County Health Department is a member of the National Association of County and City Health Officials.