The City of Casper – Natrona County Health Department is committed to protecting and enhancing the public health and well-being in Casper and Natrona County.
At the CNCHD, we believe that there are ten essential public health services:
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems
THE CASPER-NATRONA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT IS OUT OF FLU SHOTS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY FOR FLU VACCINE AVAILABILITY.
IF YOU STILL NEED A FLU SHOT, ARE AGE 19 YEARS OR OLDER, AND HAVE NO INSURANCE OR INSURANCE THAT DOES NOT COVER IMMUNIZATIONS, PLEASE CALL US AT 307-577-9757 OR STOP BY FOR A FLU SHOT VOUCHER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
The Casper-Natrona County Health Department is a member of the National Association of County and City Health Officials.