The City of Casper – Natrona County Health Department is committed to protecting and enhancing the public health and well-being in Casper and Natrona County.
“Questions about Head Lice?”
Click here to view the Head Lice Information
2015-2015 Proposed Fee Schedule
The Casper-Natrona County Health Department is soliciting public comment on our proposed fee schedule for clinical services. The fee schedule was last edited in fall of 2013. Public comments may be submitted to Dr. Kelly Weidenbach, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org through Wednesday, November 25, 2015.
Click here to view the 2015-2016 Proposed Fee Schedule.
Influenza Vaccine is now available at 475 S. Spruce.
Walk-In’s are welcome between 8:00am and 4:30pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Tuesdays and Thursdays tell 6:00pm.
To save some time, Download a vaccine consent form below and bring a completed form to the clinic with you for everyone wishing to receive a vaccine.
Regular Flu Shot Consent Form (Standard Trivalent Flu Shot)
Regular Flu Shot Vaccine Information Sheet
FluMist Consent Form
FluMist Vaccine Information Sheet
Preservative Free Flu Vaccine Consent Form
Preservative Free Vaccine Information Sheet
Pneumonia Vaccine Consent Form (PCV23/PCV13)
Pneumovax (PCV23) Vaccine Information Sheet
NEW Prevnar13 (PCV13) Vaccine Information Sheet
Vacuna contra la gripe Consent form en Español
Vacuna contra la gripe Vaccine Information Sheet en Español
Vacuna contra la gripe FluMist Vaccine Information Sheet en Español
At the CNCHD, we believe that there are ten essential public health services:
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
The Casper-Natrona County Health Department is a member of the National Association of County and City Health Officials.